ARIA IP66 Glass fibre reinforced polyester
ARIA New Features:
- Ergonomic closing mechanism
- A two point locking mechanism and operated by swing-handle (for profile half cylinder locks) Reducing closing force by 25%.
- Patented doorlifter ensuring the door taking it’s center position during closing (as from ARIA 75)
- Self-adhesive rainhood as a standard accessory with each cabinet
Ideal for high performance applications in
- Heavy industry (pulp & paper mills, mining sites, wood & lumber production, steel mills).
- Petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Temporary connection (for construction yards, camping sites, harbours for pleasure crafts, market places, fairs).
- Alimentation industry and breweries
- Waste water treatment, public lighting, traffic control, signalisation.
- For installation in aggressive environments such as shipyards, offshore oil production platforms, mining sites.
The range is available in seven sizes, ranging from 300 x 200 to 1000 x 800 mm.
- The cabinets are made of light-grey (RAL 7035) hot moulded, glass fibre reinforced polyester, dyed in mass.
- The enclosure is furnished with four threaded studs and bolts for mounting plate or mounting frame installation.
- The enclosure provides total insulation and a protection degree of IP66 following IEC 60529 and EN 60529.
- Protection degree IK10 against external mechanical impacts according to EN 50102. (IK07 for cabinets with glazed door).
- Resists temperatures up to 70°C in continuous use (peak temperatures up to 150°C)
- Self extinguishing and halogen-free.
- Cabinets are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui = 1000V.