VMS IP65 Modular enclosure system
- The range consists of five boxes based on a 100 mm module.
- The innovative coupling concept allows easy, rapid assembly of any combination of units without the need for tools.
- The open bases offer excellent accessibility and wiring space for installation, mounting and cable connection, even after coupling.
- The side panel openings can be closed by either blind or combi end plates. Once mounted, end plates fit perfectly flush with the side panels of the base.
- Each large box is a multiple of a smaller one. Its fixing points in increments of 25 mm in bottom plate and top end are also a multiple of those of a small box.
- he base and end plates are made of light grey (RAL 7035) glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate. The cover is made of either transparent or opaque light grey (RAL 7035) polycarbonate.
- A multiple of accessories like mounting plates, cover plates, depth extension frame, … makes the VMS a complete system for electrical distribution and control applications.
- VMS boxes are halogen-free, corrosion resistant and require no maintenance.
- VMS boxes provide optimum security to both operations and equipment because they feature total insulation and protection degree IP65 according to IEC 60529 and EN 60529.
- This protection covers the total volume of the enclosure according to EN 50298.
SKU: variousVMS. Category: VMS. Tags: enclosures, ip65, modular enclosure system, vms, VMS IP65 Modular enclosure system.