amGardS40 – STAINLESS STEEL MODULAR GATE SWITCHES
amGardS40 is the latest range of safety interlock switches from Fortress Interlocks. Manufactured in 316 stainless steel, the range is modular in design, allowing a wide range of safety interlock switches to be configured to suit many industrial applications.
The choice of configurations for amGardS40 – STAINLESS STEEL MODULAR GATE SWITCHES include:
- Solenoid Locking Safety Switches
- Solenoid Locking Safety Switches with internal release
- Solenoid Locking Safety Switches with “safety keys” (for personnel protection)
- Solenoid Locking Safety Switches with machine control
- Non Solenoid Tongue Switches
- Non Solenoid Tongue Switches with machine control
- Mechanical Trapped Key Interlocks
- Machine Control Stations
The range is supplied in enclosures sealed to IP69K making it suitable to be pressure washed at high temperatures and has a retention force of 10,000N (greatest on the market) so it is ideal for ensuring guard doors are held closed until machines and/or processes are in a safe condition. Each module has a slim body design of 40mm so that it can be easily fitted to 50mm guarding sections or areas where space is limited.
The rugged design and strength capability makes the S4 0 range an ideal choice for applications in harsh, outdoor, chemical and construction material industries.