APO Modular Polyester Enclosures IP67
– The range consists of nine boxes based on the 300 and 185 mm modules.
– The bases are made of grey (RAL 7036), hot moulded glass fibre reinforced polyester, dyed in mass. These come complete with M4 threaded inserts (Dodge) for fixing a mounting plate or mounting frame.
– The cover is made of either transparent polycarbonate or opaque grey (RAL 7036) hot moulded glass fibre reinforced polyester, dyed in mass.
– APO-boxes provide optimum security to both operators and equipment because they feature total insulation and protection degree IP67 according to IEC 60529 and EN 60529
– Protection degree IK10 against external mechanical impacts according to EN 50102
– This protection covers the total volume of the enclosure according to EN 50298.
– Each large box is a multiple of a smaller one. Its fixing points are also a multiple of those of a small box. These fixing points are blind holes for M4 threaded inserts.
– Four to six blind holes for M6 threaded inserts are also provided in each base.
– APO polyester boxes are designed for both wall end pole mounting.
– The box can be readily worked with conventional tools such as drills, cutting mills, saws punches, etc.
– Versatile service conditions: polyester enclosures can withstand continuous temperatures up to70°C (peak temperatures up to 150°C) and the transparent polycarbonate covers resist service temperature up to 120°C
– APO polyester boxes are maintenance-free and corrosion resistant.
– Rated insulation voltage Ui = 1000V.
– APO boxes are UL listed, as per UL Standard 508, types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 and 13
APO Modular Polyester Enclosures IP67 are also CSA approved
There are no reviews yet.