Black KEL 16/2
Split cable entry system with integrated strain relief for routeing and sealing pre-terminated cables for cable diameters from 2 to 16 mm (KT 2 – 15) and 16 to 34 mm (KT 16 – 34). Due to an injected sealing the KEL-ER range provides protection class IP65.
The cable entry system is easy to install. Cable inserts are placed into compartments and are securely fixed to the frame during assembly. The KEL-ER frames exactly match the cut-out dimensions for 24-, 16- and 10-pole standard industrial connectors. The KEL-ER-B matches cut-out dimensions of 46×46 mm measuring instruments.
- Protection class IP65
(when using single inserts)
due to injected sealing
- Warranty of pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofitting and maintenance can be carried out easily and quickly
- High packing density,
wide variety of frames
- Strain relief according to
EN 50262 / 62444
- KEL-ER also available with V2A screws
- KEL-ER on request also available with threaded bushings