DM, DMS MULTIPLE DOOR INTERLOCKS
Door Modules are designed for preventing access to safeguarded openings and areas until safe conditions are met by sequential means. The door module will trap an actuator (remain closed) until the correct key is inserted and rotated into the lock barrel. Where more than one lock is present, additional sequential processes can be administered.
• Over 200,000 unique lock differs managed by Fortress Interlocks in accordance with ISO/TS 19837
• Robust Metal Alloy or Stainless casing
DM DMS MULTIPLE DOOR INTERLOCKS
• Head rotates 360° with 4 positions at 90° increments
• +/-5° fine adjustment
• Two actuator entry points in all positions
• All DM units have tamper-resistant stainless-steel heads
• Choice of five actuators available
• Any combination of safety / access keys possible
DMSE – Forced Safety Key Extraction Door Interlock
• Door will not open until safety key has been removed
and band lowered
• Extracted key mechanism module is always stainless-steel construction.
XM or XMS
• XM(S) modules can be added for system expansion
There are no reviews yet.