DMS2E MULTIPLE DOOR INTERLOCK – FORCED SAFETY KEY EXTRACTION
- No product handing issues:
- 4 head rotation angles with an adjustment of 360º at 90º increments
- Two actuator entry points
- Stainless steel construction head unit
- Door will not open until safety key has been removed
- Any combination of isolation/access keys possible
- Sequential or Non-sequential key operation
- Simply add modules to existing configurations
- Tamper resistant head mechanism
- Choice of 5 Actuator types
- XM and XMS modules can be added for system expansion
- Dust caps supplied as standard on head unit
The force extraction door lock offers the additional forced mechanical requirement to remove the key from the topmost lock (NIL) and lower the mechanical band before the actuator can be removed from the interlock.
DMS2E MULTIPLE DOOR INTERLOCK
There are no reviews yet.