EH2 Column cabinets
- Columns made of hot moulded, glass fibre reinforced polyester.
- Dyed in mass RAL 7035 light grey.
- Protection degree IP44 according to EN 60529, IEC 60529 and BS 5490.
- Total insulation.
- Protection degree IK10 against external impacts according to EN 50102.
- Corrosion resistant.
- UV stabilised for outdoor applications, coated version for improved resistance against UV-corrosion.
- Suitable for use in environments from -35° C to + 125°C. Temporary exceeding temperatures will not be harmful.
- Fully integrated locking clamp, suitable for operation by a half profile cylindric lock.
- The cylindric lock can be fitted in a recessed lock box, protected by a vandal proof plastic cap.
- The enclosure can be accessed by removing the frontal lift-off segments (not hinged).
- Fixing holes for threaded inserts M6 are provided in the rear panel allowing direct mounting of busbars, a frame, a mounting plate or components. Inserts to fix the mounting plate are already installed.
- The base and the rear panel of the column are molded as one part.
- The base allows for stable installation of the column.
- For easy access to the inside of the cabinet, the hinged roof offers an opening angle of 90°.
- The rainhood shape prevents water stagnation on the roof.
SKU: 301100/100. Category: Pedestal. Tags: eh2, eh3, enclosures, midi pillars, mini pillars, pedestals.