EH3 Outdoor pedestals
- Cabinets made of hot moulded, glass fibre reinforced polyester.
- Dyed in mass RAL 7035 light grey.
- Delivered in kit-form (on request: factory assembled).
- Protection degree IP44 according to EN 60529, IEC 60529 and BS 5490
- Total insulation
- Protection degree IK10 against external impacts according to EN 50102
- Corrosion resistant.
- UV stabilized for outdoor applications, coated cabinets for increased resistance against UV-corrosion on request.
- Suitable for use in environments from -35° C to + 125° C. Temporary exceeding temperatures will not be harmful.
- The open door can be manually unhinged to allow free access for maintenance.
- Threaded inserts for bolts M10 are moulded in the rear panel, allowing for direct mounting of busbars, a frame or a mounting plate for components.
- Supplied with open bottom – To be mounted on a basement according to DIN 43629 standard dimensions between the fixation points.
- The rainhood shape prevents water stagnation on the roof.
- Cabinets can be coupled together side to side or double deep.
SKU: 431031/090. Category: Pedestal. Tags: 431031/090, eh2, eh3, enclosures, midi pillars, mini pillars, pedestals.