The Eastron ESCT-TU series of split core current transformers are designed for fast and easy installation. The split core deign permits non-contact current measurements through magnetic field induction without requiring that the primary wire be taken off line and disconnected for CT installation. This method permits a safer easy and portable current measurement. An internal precision burden resistor across the secondary winding of the CT provides a safe low voltage output and permits safe opening of the secondary circuit.
These CT’s offer easy and risk free installation through the use of RJ12 connectors for total piece of mind.
- ESCT-TU24-10/100mV – 10A primary
- ESCT-TU24-50/100mV – 50A primary
- ESCT-TU24-100/100mV – 100A primary
- ESCT-TU24-250/100mV – 250A primary
- ESCT-TU24-300/100mV – 300A primary