- Multi-Spectrum IR (MSIR) sensor array provides increased range and a wide field of view
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) combination is highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc-welding, hot objects, and other sources of radiation.
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks the optical path integrity and the detector’s electronic circuitry
- Designed to detect typical fires such as those produced by alcohol, n-heptane, gasoline, jet fuels and hydrocarbons, the FlameGard 5 MSIR Detector can see through dense smoke produced by diesel, rubber, plastics, lube oil, and crude oil fires.
- The FlameGard 5 MSIR Detector is housed in a stainless steel explosion-proof enclosure to provide operational integrity in the harshest environments.
- Multiple communication outputs provide versatility for use in a variety of applications
- The serial communication port(s) allows 128 units (247 using repeaters) to be linked up to a host computer using the Modbus RTU protocol.