In order to avoid the above-mentioned problems and to carry out measurements with the necessary contemporaneity, SOLAR300N is provided with a remote unit, synchronized with the main unit. The remote unit is positioned next to the photovoltaic modules and it is connected to the probes for measuring environmental parameters (irradiation and temperature). SOLAR300N is connected upstream and downstream of the inverter in order to acquire the electric parameters (continuous power and alternating power). The synchronization between the two units guarantees the necessary contemporaneity of measurements, the two separate and independent units make measurements comfortable and safe.
SOLAR300N is also a powerful instrument for the complete analysis of mains quality in compliance with standard EN50160 (harmonic analysis, analysis of voltage anomalies, Flicker, unbalance, etc.). The management software TopView also provides the possibility of creating professional reports, which can be customized by adding the company’s logo, the customer’s data, comments, etc.
- DC/AC TRMS (single-phase and three-phase) current measurement
- DC/AC (single-phase and three-phase) power measurement
- AC (single-phase and three-phase) energy measurement
- DC Measurement of power factor (cosphi) single-phase and three-phase
- Measurement of solar irradiation [W/m2]
- Measurement of temperature by means of probe PT1000
- Recording of voltage and current harmonics up to the 49° order
- Recording of voltage anomalies (dips, peaks)
- Flicker analysis in compliance with standard EN50160
- Recording of starting currents with a resolution of 10ms
- Recording of voltage fast transients (spikes) with a resolution of 5us
- Complete analysis of mains quality in compliance with standard EN50160
- Numerical and graphical display of each quantity
- Recalling results on the display
- TFT colour display with touch screen
- Power supply with rechargeable Li-ION battery
- Memory extension by means of compact flash (CF card)
- Data transfer to external USB memory (memory stick)
- USB port for PC connection
- Help on line at display
Efficiency of single-phase and three-phase photovoltaic systems.
HT SOLAR300N allows carrying out all tests required for the verification of the efficiency of single-phase and three-phase photovoltaic systems. Testing photovoltaic systems requires contemporary measuring environmental parameters (incident irradiation of modules, temperature of environment and modules) and electric parameters (continuous power, alternating power, etc.)