KVT split cable gland for cables with connectors, M20 – M63 / IP54
KVT is a circular split frame for quick and easy installation and sealing of cables with connectors or complete cable harnesses. But also electric, pneumatic or hydraulic lines without terminals or connectors as well as corrugated conduits can be easily routed (e.g. into control panels, enclosures or machinery) and sealed with IP54 / UL Type 12.
The cable glands are easy to install. The prefabricated cable is placed into the slit grommet which is set into one of the gland halves. Depending on the size of the cable gland, one, two or four separate grommets can be installed. By using multi-hole grommets up to 16 lines can be routed with one cable gland.
Polyamide locknuts as well as a sealing ring are included in the shipment.
For routing D-Sub, DVI or PROFIBUS connectors in combination with the split cable glands KVT, special locknuts with cut-outs are required.
Advantages & benefits of KVT Split Cable Gland for Cables with Connectors
- Routing of cables with and without connectors
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly
- High cable density, wide variety of grommets
- Suitable for metric cut-outs
- Hexagonal locknut included in the delivery
- Greatly increased cable density when using double or quadruple grommets
There are no reviews yet.