Noark Consumer Units EMF Surface and Flush Mounting
Metal flat enclosures EMFF/ EMFS are suitable for various applications mainly in domestic and commercial applications. Their flat design and technical solution allow easy mounting onto wall or into relatively narrow walls, including plasterboard ones.
Removable adjustable doorframe allows to avoid possible damage during mounting and especially to compensate wall surface imperfections, including slight rotation. The door opening direction can be easily changed thanks to applied system of hinges.
On the enclosures there are prepared pre-cut openings for conductors or cable grommets. The adjusting before connecting can thus be done very quickly. All variants are equipped with a removable mounting frame with DIN rails. Whole installation part is covered with sheet-steel front plates.
An important part of enclosures EMF is a wide range of accessories for the customisation . There are offered mounting plates, space separators, front plates, cable grommets, cable fixing rail, key-locks and others.
- Variants for surface and flush mounting
- 24 modules per a row, 2 up to 6 rows
- Mounting depth lower than 147 mm
- Removable adjustable doorframe in flush-mounted version
- Prepared pre-cut openings for conductors
- Coated sheet-steel front plates
- Wide range of accessories for customisation
- Tested according to EN 62208
- Degree of protection IP30
- Protection against mechanical impact IK07