Consumer units PMF are intended mainly for domestic applications. Their design is suitable for flush mounting. Dual fixing system allows using also for hollow walls. Tested with glow wire test at 850°C. The height-adjustable front metal frame allows to compensate wall surface imperfections.
The units are available in versions from 12 up to 60 modules with 12 (+2) modules per a row. The degree of protection is IP40, the degree of protection against mechanical impact IK06.
The scope of delivery consists of the enclosure, metal frame with the door, mounting frame with device DIN rails, N + PE terminals, sealable front cover with device cutout, cover for empty place, mounting material, and instructions.
- Flush-mounted consumer units with sheet-steel door PMF
- Tested according to EN 62208
- Rated current up to 63 A
- Degree of protection IP40
- 12 modules per a row, can be extended to 14
- 1 up to 5 rows
- White (RAL 9016) color of the door
- Easy mounting into hollow walls
- Mounting depth 87 mm only
- Wall box with a relief for mechanical fixing of cables