OP-SBDIGI Digital Socket Box Timer
The OP-SBDIGI Digital Socket box Timer is a digital 24-houe / 7 day time switch. With a minimum switching time of 1 minute, the timer is suitable for installations on a surface or in-wall pattress box. The timer controls a volt-free changeover switch, with a resistive rating of 16 amperes.
- General purpose timeswitch
- Designed to mount directly over a single pattress
- 24 Hour / 7 Day programming
- 16 Amp resistive, 2.5 Amp inductive
- Minimum setting 1 minute
- 24 On/Off Programmes
- Day group programming
- Running reserve: 3 years from factory @ 20°C
- Volt free SPDT contacts
- Not suitable for discharge or LED lighting without a contactor
- Manual override fix on / timed / fix off / Random/ Countdown
If the Random switching feature is enabled it will cause the timer to switch on/off +/- 28 minutes around the set time.
E.g. The random setting time is: 8:00-9:00, the “ON” time could be any time within 7:32-8:28 and “OFF” time could be any time between 8:32-9:28