OP-TIPWF01 is a WiFi Plug-in Timer. Remotely programmable via the user’s home WiFi hub and a smartphone app. Via the app it can be programmed for a timed switching sequence on a 24 hour or 7 day basis. It controls the output to a BS1363 compliant shuttered socket (Standard UK 3 Pin Plug Socket) and has a resistive rating of 13 amperes.
There is a manual override button on the device, or it can be manually overridden via the app, whether the user is in wifi range, or remotely if the smartphone has a data signal.
Additional WiFi switches can be added to the system – a standard WiFi router has capacity for up to 15 devices. Devices can be grouped, and work with either amazon Alexa or google home. Security is military grade A.E.S. encryption, with dynamic key allocation and an https encrypted channel.
- Communications: WiFi ISM 2.4GHz; WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Programme Capacity: 15 ON/OFF Programmes
- Countdown Function: Countdown ON or OFF
- Dimensions: 110 x 55 x 40mm
- Weight: 130g
- Power Consumption: 1vA @ 230V 50Hz
- Resistive Load: 13 Amperes
- Inductive Load: 2 Amperes (cos Ø 0.6)
- Temperature Rating: -10T55
- Accuracy: Internet Synchronised
- Minimum Timed Switching: 1 Minute