– Columns made of hot moulded, glass fibre reinforced polyester.
– Dyed in mass RAL 7035 light grey.
– Protection degree IP44 according to EN/IEC 60529
– Total insulation
– Protection degree IK10 against external impacts according to EN/IEC 62262
– Corrosion resistant.
– UV stabilized for outdoor applications, coated version for improved resistance and aesthetics against UV-corrosion.
– Suitable for use in environments from -35°C to +80°C.
Temporary exceeding temperatures will not be harmful.
– Fully integrated locking clamp, suitable for operation by a half profile cylinder lock.
– The half profile cylinder lock can be fitted in a recessed lock box, protected by a vandal proof plastic cap.
– The enclosure can be accessed by removing the frontal lift-off segments (not hinged).
– Fixing holes for threaded inserts M6 are provided in the rear panel allowing direct mounting of busbars, a frame, a mounting plate or components.
Inserts to fix the mounting plate are already installed.
– The base and the rear panel of the column are molded as one part.
– The base allows for stable installation of the column.
– For easy access to the inside of the cabinet, the hinged roof offers an opening angle of 90°.