Cabinets made of hot moulded, glass fibre reinforced polyester.
– Dyed in mass RAL 7035 light grey.
– Delivered in kit-form or factory assembled.
– Protection degree IP44 according to EN 60529, IEC 60529 and BS 5490
– Total insulation
– Protection degree IK10 against external impacts according to EN/IEC 62262
– Corrosion resistant.
– UV stabilized for outdoor applications, coated cabinets for increased resistance and aesthetics against UV-corrosion available.
– Suitable for use in environments from -35° C to +125° C. Temporary exceeding temperatures will not be harmful.
– The open door can be manually unhinged to allow free access for maintenance. Door opening angle exceeds 180°.
– Studs are moulded in the rear panel which can receive M8 inserts to allow direct mounting at busbars, a frame or a mounting plate for components.
– Fixation points at the side panel are foreseen to mount busbars.
– Supplied with open bottom.
– To be mounted on a basement according to DIN 43629 standard dimensions between the fixation points.
– The rainhood shape prevents water stagnation on the roof.
– Removable bottom profile for easy cable access without tools.