Easy Click Smart X96-1 Panel Mounted
Engineered and designed around a “plug and play” concept, consisting of a full range in plug in RJ12 Three phase current transformers and DIN rail and panel mounted Panel meters. This replaces the need to hardwire 6 individual secondary cables from the current transformer to the power meter.
We also use a plug-in terminal for the voltage references (L1, L2, L3 and N). This not only reduces installation time by up to 85%, but also removes any potential wiring errors. Making the overall installation faster and error free. It is also possible to have up to 32 devices powered from one voltage reference fused supply, as the meters have a voltage output plug in terminal, allowing you to daisy chain from one meter to the next.
We provide a full range of Current transformer, Voltage in and Voltage out looms. If you prefer to manufacture your own voltage looms, then this is also possible as we supply the terminal kits free of charge with each meter.
Due to the demand of most applications requiring the power meters to be read remotely using the RS485 modbus output, we also provide free commissioning and configuration software. This allows the modbus network to be checked prior to installation of the panel / switchboard. It also allows you to set the programmable parameters from one central point and read each meter individually.
CE and MID Certified
• Overall System Accuracy Class B (1%)
• Phase sequence indication
• Programmable Pulsed output
• Built in RS485 RTU Modbus output
• individual phase summary display (Amps, Volts, Watts and kWh)
• Individual Harmonic Levels up to 61st Tested to 1% accuracy(SMART X96-1 only)
• Min and Max Voltage levels (SMART X96-1 Only)
• Lower specification option for further cost saving (SMART X96-1E)