PVC cable tray – perforated is the ideal choice for damp and corrosive environments.
Key features of PVC Cable Tray – Perforated include:
- Excellent resistance to chemical agents and damp environments
- Impact resistance up to 20 J
- Eco-friendly as PVC is 100% recyclable
- Easy to install using multifunction brackets and rapid fix rivets
- Faster to install with built-in coupler and clip on covers
The thermoformed fittings with integrated couplers can be used to create specific configurations. With a consistent 150mm radius, they prevent any damage to cables, allowing them to slide through easily. Covers simply clip on and lengths can be fixed to the wall or suspended from ceilings.
- 3 depths: 50, 75 or 100mm
- Width 75 to 600mm
- Perforated and unperforated, standard and reinforced lengths