SOLAR – O2
REMOTE UNIT FOR MEASURING IRRADIATION, TEMPERATURE AND TILT ANGLE
The remote unit SOLAR-02 has been designed to measure irradiation [W/m2] and temperature [°C] by means of appropriate probes connected to it.
It can also be used in combination with a MASTER instrument to carry out the above-mentioned measurements for testing/recording the efficiency of single-phase and three-phase photovoltaic installations.
The unit SOLAR-02 has the following functions:
• Real-time display of irradiation and temperature values of PV module cells and environment
• Connection with a irradiation sensor type Irr-P or reference cell type Irr-S2
• Connection to master unit via USB connection (M-USB) or radio frequency connection (M-RF)
• Synchronization with master unit M-USB or M-RF when starting testing/recording.
• Measurement of the tilting angle of PV panels