SSR – SOLENOID CONTROLLED KEY SWITCH IN ENCLOSURE
The SSR unit is used where the key(s) need(s) to remain trapped until an electrical signal has been received.
- Direct drive operation – positively opens contacts
- Suitable for machines with a rundown cycle
- The standard sequence is: Solenoid de-energised – Key trapped, Solenoid energised – Key free (other sequences available upon request).
- Special switch ratings, solenoid voltage and/or contact arrangements available on request
- Solenoid monitoring contacts as standard
- Stainless Steel versions available on request
- Multiple key versions available on request
- IP66 rated
There are no reviews yet.