Switchfuse, 3 Pole, in Sheet Steel Enclosure IP 66
Metal enclosures MHS with mounting plates are surface mounted enclosures suitable mainly for industrial applications where high protection degree (IP) is needed. Protection degree IP66 for single door enclosures and IP55 for double door enclosures.
Usage of quality sheet steel and fully welded construction are the key elements for robustness and rigidity with IK10. Glad plates on bottom and top of enclosure can provide you a maximum possibility of adaptation your application requests. Also due to enclosure symmetry, you can change the position of doors by simply putting it up side down. We offer complementary accessories as rain canopies, mounting frames for cover plates, cover plates with or without cutout for modules, glazed doors, pole mountings and earthing cables. Spare parts as mounting plates, solid doors and wall brackets you can also find in our portfolio . In scope of delivery is enclosure, door, mounting plate, gland plates, wall brackets and mounting material.
FBLS is manually operated 3 pole fuse combination switch in range 125 to 630A. It makes and breaks on load and provides safety isolation and protection against over current for any low voltage electrical circuit. FLBS have been designed, qualified and tested according to the criteria defined by standards: IEC(EN) 60947-3, IEC 60269-1, IEC 60269-2
Advantages of Switchfuse, 3 Pole, in Sheet Steel Enclosure IP 66:
- Complete isolation of the fuse with double breaking per pole (top and bottom of fuse)
- Positive break indication
- IP2X protection with terminal shrouds front panel
- High breaking capacity. Protection against overloads and short circuits thanks to high breaking capacity fuses (100 kA rms)
- TEST position for testing control circuits without power using auxiliary contacts
- In TEST position, the enclosure door can be opened.
- Motor load break
- Protection of industrial cabinet
There are no reviews yet.