Ventiflow-mk2 is the instrument to measure, balance and commission the airflow of domestic ventilation systems.
The measurement of multiple dwellings is easy: create all valves for one dwelling and copy them to the next one.
A measurement takes less than 10 seconds after which a measurement report can be sent from your phone.
The VF-mk2 has a patented flow straightener to guarantee accurate measurements on a large collection of different supply and exhaust grilles. Measuring range is 10 to 100m3/h, accuracy 3..5m3/h.
The VentiFlow comes in a case that also serves as a step. Passes the ‘proficiency test’ set up by (NSAI) as an alternative to UKAS Calibration
This instrument does an excellent job commissioning domestic ventilation systems.
- Accurately measures both supply and extract air
- Simple to operate
- Measurement result after ~ 5 seconds
- Transparent measuring cone: you see what you measure
- Flow straightener
- Suitable for supply and discharge measurements
- Design optimized with a computer model
- Sturdy, light case that can serve as a step
- Hoods for the FlowFinder-mk2 also fit on the VentiFlow-mk2
- Low investment
- Can be used directly out of the box, no loose parts
The VF-mk2 works with an app (Android/iOS) to do your measurements and with which you can define projects and from which you can send the data for example per e-mail or whatsapp.
Here is a short video introducing the app. However note that the app has much more features. Very powerful!