The VS unit measures the regenerative voltage produced by a motor and prevents removal of the gate key until the machine has come to a stop. It is typically used to ensure a trapped key sequence can only begin when the machine has come to rest.
The VS unit is used where there is a ‘run down period’ or where the use of an electronic timer would introduce inefficiencies. The VS unit is housed in a stainless steel enclosure and sealed to IP65.
- Direct drive operation – positively opens contacts.
- Suitable for machines with a run down cycle.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure, sealed to IP65.
- Special switch ratings, solenoid voltage and/or contact arrangements available on request.
- Solenoid monitoring contacts as standard.
- Permits access as soon as the machine comes to a rest.
- No additional timer safety margin required