XMR & XMSR MODULAR KEY EXCHANGE UNIT WITH SWITCH(ES)
The XMR Key Exchange Unit is used as a key interchange, exchanging one or more keys for one or more other keys with switching capability. Switch adapters are suitable for isolating or switching current and may be used to isolate power to machinery.
Reference States of Units
XMR/XMSR devices can be in two distinct states; normal and opposite.
- Normal State is defined for machine guarding applications as the required unit state while machine is running. Any safety circuits will be closed in this state.
- Opposite State is the exact opposite of the Normal State (for example where the machine is isolated, and
machine access is performed). Referenced safety circuits will be open in this state.
Besides exchanging one or more keys for a number of other keys the XMR MODULAR KEY EXCHANGE UNIT is additionally fitted with a rotary switch(es) that can be used for power or control isolation.
- No product handing issues.
- Extremely varied combination of isolation/access keys possible.
- XMSR – Full Stainless Steel
- Sequential or Non-sequential key operation.
- Simply add modules to existing configurations.
- Enclosed version (XMR-E) in Polycarbonate (IP66) as standard