Switch-disconnector-fuse is a device which combines the functions of the switch and of the fuse D0.
The system enables the following advantages of protection in comparison with the fuse D0:
- The changing of the fuse-link without danger of direct touch of parts under voltage.
- Snap-on mounting on rail according to EN 60715.
- The complete protection against touch according to VBG 4.
- The possibility of connecting supply from the upper or from the lower side.
- It can be used as a main switch and tariff fuse in a single device.
- Possibility of sealing in ON or OFF positions with or without fuse-link.