Neozed Switchfuse 63 Amp
Switch-disconnector-fuse is a device which combines the functions of the switch and of the fuse D0.
The Neozed Switchfuse 63 Amp system enables the following advantages of protection in comparison with the fuse D0:
- The changing of the fuse-link without danger of direct touch of parts under voltage.
- Snap-on mounting on rail according to EN 60715.
- The complete protection against touch according to VBG 4.
- The possibility of connecting supply from the upper or from the lower side.
- It can be used as a main switch and tariff fuse in a single device.
- Possibility of sealing in ON or OFF positions with or without fuse-link.