nVent ERIFLEX Power Blocks are the main DIN mounted output/input devices for connection between primary and secondary switchboard, or main input/output connection for machine or industrial equipment (such as invertor, air conditioning machines, etc.). The high short circuit rated large cross section blocks offer time savings and reliability in every panel configuration. The complete Power Blocks range offers multiple connection types with up to four cables, nVent ERIFLEX Flexibar Advanced, or IBS/IBSB Advanced power braids.
FEATURES of Power Blocks
- Can be connected with round cross section cable or flat connection system like nVent ERIFLEX Flexibar Advanced or IBS/IBSB Advanced Insulated Braided Conductor
- Compact power block with high short circuit current rating
- Tinned copper or aluminum block allows for copper or aluminum conductor direct connections, or using ferrule
- Screw retaining cover is hinged and removable
- Design allows for visual inspection of conductor and confirmation of connection
- Modular snap-together blocks for building multi-pole power blocks
- Easily clips onto DIN rail or mounts to panel with screws
- Voltage detection and measurement connection
- 95% fill ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Conforms to EN 45545 obtaining an HL3 classification for chapter R23 and HL2 classification for chapter R22
- Halogen free
There are no reviews yet.