The Scotch® 22-19 Vinyl Electrical Tape Black is designed to perform continuously in ambient temperatures up to 80°C. The tape is conformable, and suitable for cold weather applications down to –10°C. It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure). Suitable for all heavy-duty applications, including bus bar insulations, harnessing, cable sheath repair and sealing connectors
- Electrical insulation tape with excellent mechanical strength and good abrasion resistance
- Suitable for insulation, protection or repair of cable ducts and sealing of connectors
- Applicable at temperatures down to -10 ° C
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and variable weather conditions (including ultraviolet radiation)
- Flame retardant to UL 510
Scotch® 22-19 Vinyl Electrical Tape Black is a 0.254 mm thick, vinyl insulating tape.