Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 for low or high voltage applications and joints up to 69 kV. This thick, highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape can be stretched up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation. It’s non-vulcanising and shelf-stable with excellent electrical properties. Featuring a special polyester liner that will not stick when unwinding, this tape is ideal for moisture sealing electrical connections.
- Self-fusing, ethylene propylene rubber backing and highly conformable, rubber-resin adhesive
- Temperature rated for continuous adhesion to 90°C
- Stretch up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation
- Special polyester liner keeps tape protected and clean during application
- Non-vulcanising and shelf stable
- ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape for electrical applications. Our tapes can be used for insulation in low or high voltage applications and in joints up to 69 kV.