The range is available in seven sizes, ranging from 300 x 200 to 1000 x 800 mm.
– The cabinets are made of light-grey (RAL 7035) hot moulded, glass fibre reinforced polyester, dyed in mass. The enclosure is furnished with four threaded studs and bolts for mounting plate or mounting frame installation.
– The enclosure provides total insulation and a protection degree of IP66 following IEC 60529 and EN 60529.
– Protection degree IK10 against external mechanical impacts according to EN 50102. (IK07 for cabinets with glazed door)
– This protection covers the total volume of the enclosure according to EN 50298.
– Resists temperatures up to 70°C in continuous use (peak temperatures up to 150°C).
– Self extinguishing and halogen-free.
– Cabinets are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
– Rated insulation voltage Ui = 1000V.