The MSSR unit is used where the key needs to remain trapped until an electrical signal has been received and where space is limited. When the signal is received the push button illuminates. On pressing the illuminated button the key is released.
- Laser marking available on push button on request.
- Suitable for machines with a rundown cycle.
- The standard sequence is:
- Solenoid de-energised – Key trapped
- Solenoid energised – Key free
- 2 x NC 3A Key monitoring contacts.
- 2 x NC 3A Solenoid monitoring contacts