The SS unit is used where the key(s) need(s) to remain trapped until an electrical signal has been received.
SS-B – Solenoid Controlled Key Switch (back of board)
SS-F – Solenoid Controlled Key Switch (in enclosure)
- Direct drive operation – positively opens contacts.
- Suitable for machines with a run down cycle.
- The standard sequence is:
- Solenoid de-energised – Key Trapped
- Solenoid energised – Key Free (other sequences available upon request).
- Special switch ratings, solenoid voltage and/or contact arrangements available on request.
- Solenoid monitoring contacts as standard.
- Mild steel painted enclosure (SS-F)
- IP66 Option Available.