VMS IP65 Modular enclosure system
- The range consists of five boxes based on a 100 mm module.
- The innovative coupling concept allows easy, rapid assembly of any combination of units without the need for tools.
- The open bases offer excellent accessibility and wiring space for installation, mounting and cable connection, even after coupling.
- The side panel openings can be closed by either blind or combi end plates. Once mounted, end plates fit perfectly flush with the side panels of the base.
- Each large box is a multiple of a smaller one. Its fixing points in increments of 25 mm in bottom plate and top end are also a multiple of those of a small box.
- he base and end plates are made of light grey (RAL 7035) glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate. The cover is made of either transparent or opaque light grey (RAL 7035) polycarbonate.
- A multiple of accessories like mounting plates, cover plates, depth extension frame, … makes the VMS a complete system for electrical distribution and control applications.
- VMS boxes are halogen-free, corrosion resistant and require no maintenance.
- VMS boxes provide optimum security to both operations and equipment because they feature total insulation and protection degree IP65 according to IEC 60529 and EN 60529.
- This protection covers the total volume of the enclosure according to EN 50298.
LBS CO is manual 3 pole or 4 pole changeover switch with positive break indication in range 160-3200A. It provides changeover under load for two low voltage power circuits, as well as it’s safety isolation by double breaking per pole. LBS CO switches have been designed, qualified and tested according to the criteria defined by standard IEC 60947-3 and IEC 60947-6-1. It can be utilised with a direct front or external operation handle.
Double breaking per pole, achieved through its sliding bar contact system, is a proven design that offers very high durability and short-circuit withstand. The position indicator is located directly on the sliding bar contact mechanism, ensuring it can be seen in all circumstances. The use of glass fibre reinforced polyester gives the LBS high mechanical and thermal resistance.
* Double positive break indication given through a position indication window, located directly on the product, and by the operating handle.
* Severe utilisation categories (AC-22 and AC-23).
* High resistance to damp heat (supplied “tropicalised”).
* A good centre-to-centre terminal distance (up to 120 mm).
* Connection up to 6 x 185 mm2.
* Connection accessories which facilitate connection, both flat and edgewise connections.
* Generator manufacturers
* Air conditioning
* Power distribution